Emma McClean is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin (LLB) and University College Cork (LLM). She obtained her PhD from the University of Hull in 2007 for a thesis entitled, Human Security and International Law: The Role of the United Nations which was highly commended in the annual dissertation award by the Academic Council for the Study of the United Nations System. Emma joined the Law School of the University of Westminster in January 2007 as lecturer in law, having previously taught at the University of Hull and University College Cork.
- Human Rights Law in the UK
- The United Nations System for the Protection of Human Rights
- Introduction to Human Rights Law (with Sylvie Bacquet)
- Human Rights Law in the UK (LL.B)
- The United Nations System for the Protection of Human Rights (LL.B)
- Introduction to Human Rights Law (LL.B)
- Criminal Law (LL.B)
- International Human Rights Law (LL.M)
- Human rights international, regional and domestic
- International law and international relations
- International institutions/organisations governance, systems and compliance
For details of all my research outputs, visit my WestminsterResearch profile.