Dr David Huang
Senior Lecturer in Computer Science and Network Systems
I'm part of
Connect with me
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, The University of Liverpool, United Kingdom.
- M.Phil. in Computer Science, The University of Liverpool, United Kingdom.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Computer Science (1 st class with State Exam of Excellence), in Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics Department, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russian Federation.
Industrial and commercial experience
April 96-June 99, Faculty Computer Science & Faculty of Physics, at Moscow State University, in RED SUN Lab (Sun Microsystems Lab) Parttime Sun Solaris System Operator and System Administrator, application programmer, and Web-Master.
July 95-March 96, International Scientific-Trade Company S&T. MILA, Moscow, Russia. Part-time training in Computer System Analysis and Database Management
- Research Member in Health Care Computing Group and Data Knowledge Engineering
- B.Sc. Distributed Systems and Network Software
- B.Sc. Network Software Engineering
- M.Sc. Applied Distributed Systems Programming
- MSc Cloud Technologies
- PTC317 , PTC 321 course (Professional Training Courses in Business & Computing) Cisco Academy Instructor (CCAI) for the Cisco Networking Academy Program (CCNA Exploration).
DEPUTY COURSE LEADER AND PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR
- MSc. Computer Networks and Communications (CNC).
- MSc. Computer Networks and Distributed Computing (CNDC).
- Project Supervisor, B.Sc, and M.Sc CNC/CNDC
- Personal Tutor
Agent Technology, Agent-Oriented Software Engineering, Agent-based Distributed Health Care Services and Management Systems, Agent-based E-Business Systems, Knowledge-based Expert Systems, Special Models and Methodologies for Multi-agent Systems Analysis, Design and Implementation, Distributed Information Processing, Network Computing and Network Software Design and Development; Wireless Agent-based Health Care Computer Systems, Intelligent Patient Monitoring, Control and Management Systems. Wireless LAN technologies and Wireless Application Protocol, Software-defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) technologies and solutions, Computer Network Technologies and Cloud computing.