Professor Annie Chen joined Westminster Business School at 2011. Before joining Westminster Business School, she worked for B&Q and EVA air. She has a PhD in Management.
Annie has taught the following module since 2010:
- BMKT604 Cross Cultural Marketing
- BBUS404 Behavioural Aspects of International Business
- BBUS402 Principles of Marketing
- BKEY501 Business Research and Professional Practice
- BMKT610 Service Marketing
- BMKT502 Marketing Research
Professor Chen’s publication has appeared in the Annals of Tourism Research, Journal of Brand Management, Journal of Product and Brand Management, Journal of Targeting, Measurement and Analysis for Marketing, and the Journal of Travel and Tourism Marketing. Her research interests include consumer behaviour in tourism and tourist decision-making.
For details of all my research outputs, visit my WestminsterResearch profile.