- BSc Mathematics and Computing
- MSc Astrophysics
Industrial and Commercial Experience
I worked for many years as a research Engineer for the Eurocontrol air safety and navigation organisation for Europe. Research and development work included development of software for real-time tracking of air traffic over the north Atlantic using satellite automatic dependent surveillance. Other projects included the development of algorithms for aircraft tracking from limited satellite data and statistical modelling of the ADS data flow.
- Fellow Higher Education Academy
- Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society
- Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society
- Fellow of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications
For details of all my research outputs, visit my WestminsterResearch profile.