On the 22 November 2013 Justin Haroun and Jenifer Bright from the Centre for Resilience ran a workshop for the Management Development Network on contemplative approaches to developing the resilience of individuals within organisations.
The network is run for experienced freelance management consultants and trainers based in the UK who work primarily or exclusively with voluntary organisations. This session offered participants the opportunity to:
- Explore perspectives on resilience - both organisational and individual
- Try out some practical and applied contemplative approaches and relate them to different organisational contexts
- Develop a repertoire of self-care practices
- Experience a series of mindfulness and contemplative practices
- Share reflections on how contemplative approaches might add value to professional practice
If you would like to discuss bespoke training, workshops or seminars for your organisation then please contact us at [email protected]