New to WebPrint?
Using WebPrint means that you can email or upload your document to the WebPrint portal, then head to a printer of your choice on campus and release your print-outs using your ID card. Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Go to the WebPrint portal
- Select your favourite University printers in "My Printers"
- Click browse to upload your document from your computer or email it to [email protected]
- You’ll see your document in "My Print Jobs"
- Confirm the printer you’d like to use
- Collect your printing by touching your ID card on your chosen printer
Already a WebPrint user?
Following our upgrade, there are a few changes that will affect you:
- You’ll need to re-select your favourite printers the next time you login
- If you’re emailing your document to the system, the address has also changed to [email protected]
Please note if you’re emailing your work you’ll need to use your primary University email address, which can be verified on SRS web.
Collecting your print job
Your print jobs can be collected anytime up to 24 hours after you’ve uploaded it to the WebPrint portal. After 24 hours unreleased jobs will automatically expire and you will not be charged for unreleased jobs.