The panellists are: Dr Radha D'Souza of Westminster Law School; Dr Sean Hamill of the Birkbeck Sports Business Centre; James Welch, the Legal Director of civil liberties campaign group Liberty; Youseff Taha, a BBC Journalist; and Leon Ward, a Westminster law student and Youth Trustee of Plan UK.
Some of the questions that are likely to come up are:
- Should taxpayers money be diverted from aid to the military;
- With football TV rights, What's the point of debt limits?
- Does the media undermine the presumption of innocence?
- Are Universities a business first and academic institution second?
- Is security intelligence more important than justice?
If you have a question on a topical issue or would like to attend, please email us [email protected]
Westminster Law Review is an academic journal, founded and completely run by law students. The Question Time discussion is moderated by PhD Student and Editor-in-Chief, Sherif Elgebeily.