We'll be holding a telephone appeal this November to raise funds for the University of Westminster Alumni Fund and keep our alumni up to date with University news and events.
The appeal runs for three weeks between 7 and 29 November and will employ a team of 40 student callers.
What you'll get
- One of the best wages on campus (£9 per hour)
- Improved communication and listening skills
- The opportunity to gain valuable work experience that will benefit your life at Westminster and your future career
- The opportunity to meet new people and be part of a fantastic team
- The opportunity to make a positive contribution to Westminster
- A role that is both challenging and extremely rewarding
What we're looking for
- A current undergraduate or postgraduate student at Westminster eligible to work in the UK
- A good communicator with excellent spoken English
- Confident, with an outgoing personality and excellent listening skills
- Able to work both independently and in a dynamic team environment
- Enthusiastic about the University of Westminster
- Reliable, hardworking and dedicated
How to apply
The deadline for applications is 25 September 2015.
You can find full details on the role and how to apply by signing in to the Engage job page with your student details.