Here’s what you have to do:
- Film your story of the 8 segments on your phone, tablet or other device
- Write a few accompanying notes
- Send it to us!
Filming your story
Film your version of the 8 segments outlined below. They each highlight the different aspects of your University life abroad. For each segment, we have provided a brief below, with examples of things you might want to shoot and things you might want to say in your commentary.
The following guidelines apply to all segments:
- You should speak in English in your video. It is up to you whether you want to shoot each of the eight segments in your local language in addition to the English version. However you must provide one version of each segment in English.
- These segments can be filmed on phones, tablets or flip-cams. We appreciate that it won’t look like a polished “professional” video; but as long as the picture and audio is legible, we’ll accept it.
- You can shoot some segments selfie-style or shoot from a first person point of view while talking over the top (or get a friend to film you).
- Please hold your device horizontal for all shots when filming.
- All you have to provide are the eight raw clips. We will add in post-production effects ourselves later.