Josh, a Westminster student and qualified personal trainer, is hosting an event to inspire everyone to get in better shape, whatever their level of experience. Josh’s event is part of a student-led project he’s currently leading with the support of the Career Development Centre.
Venue: Cavendish campus, Room C103. Date and time: 21 November, 1-2pm (talk, demonstration and Q&A session).
See Josh in action on youtube.
This is perfect for people who:
- have always struggled getting in shape
- need motivation to get the most out of their lives
- need more information on methods to lose weight and gain muscle
- are looking for direction and ways to change their way of thinking
- already have experience with health and fitness but need new ways of breaking through plateaus
Places are limited and will be allocated on first come, first served basis.
For queries on this event, please email [email protected].