A presentation of the €6.7 million FP7 project coordinated by University College Dublin (TURaS Cities).
The presentation will outline the aims of TURaS in relation to Planning/Design and Green Infrastructure and will include case studies from London (eg. Barking Riverside, Sanofi site, Dagenham Dock, Poplar HARCA: Aberfeldy Village).
For further information about this event, please contact Dr Krystallia Kamvasinou
- Dr Karen Foley - Head of Subject: Landscape Architecture, School of Architecture, University College Dublin
- Philip Crowe – PhD candidate funded by TURaS
- Dr Marcus Collier - Research Fellow / TURaS Scientific Co-ordinator, School of Geography, Planning and Environmental Policy, University College Dublin
- Stuart Connop, Darryl John Newport, Paula Vandergert - Work package leaders from the University of East London - TBC
- Stefan Webb - partner from the Institute for Sustainability, London - TBC
- London partner in Barking - TBC
M419, Marylebone Campus, University of Westminster