The creativity and buoyancy of resilient people makes organisations more productive and sustainable. So this session is based on the leading-edge science of resilience and new knowledge about the highly evolved human ‘social engagement’ system.
Benefits of attending
Participants will discover how the body and mind can work together to support the peak performance on which high personal and organisational functioning depend:
- Recovering more rapidly from stress
- Understanding authenticity and how to grow it
- Staying centred amidst everyday chaos
- Maintaining clarity in the midst of conflict
- Going beyond management from the head alone
- Thinking more clearly under pressure
David Peters, Professor of Integrated Health & Justin Haroun, Principal Lecturer in Life Science
Find out more and register for other events of the Business Bites series.