Welcome to the Student Support Desk in the West End. The Student Hub is located in 101 New Cavendish Street, 1st floor.
We provide student advice, support, information and development to our community of students.
We offer an array of initiatives, activities, schemes and services that enhance your educational experience and improve your satisfaction during your time at Westminster.
The Student Support Desk offers the following services:
- Student Advice, which covers: Care Leavers and Estranged Student Support, International Student Support, Visa Advice and Welfare Benefits
- Funding, which covers: Financial Support and Scholarships
- Disability Learning Support, which covers: mentoring, disabilities and study skills
- Interfaith Advice, which covers: Pastoral Care and Chaplaincy Support
- Careers and Employability, which covers: Careers, jobs and placements
- Accommodation, which covers: our Student Halls
- and finally, Counselling and Student Health. These wellbeing services are based in Marylebone and Harrow Campuses.
If you require any of our services please come and visit us at the Student Support Desk!
We are open Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 4.30pm. You are all welcome to visit us!
You can book appointments online for some services using Engage.
You can also find a Welcome Desk in Harrow Campus which is based in the Library offering similar services.