If you are not already one of the 6,000 Lynda.com users at the university, it is time to explore what is available. Login at westminster.ac.uk/lynda to find courses covering business, computing and creative skills plus a range of study skills and software training courses. If you are already a Lynda.com user, have a look at the features list below to see what you may be missing.
- Offline viewing - download courses on mobile devices via the Lynda.com app.
- Exercise files - download the files the tutor uses to teach the course.
- Learning paths - Find your path. Start your journey.
- Documentaries - Learn from creatives by watching docs such as 'Helvetica'.
- All subjects A-Z - Get a quick A-Z overview of subjects covered on Lynda.
- Certification - Complete a course on Lynda, and you will earn a certificate which you can print off or add to your online profile.
- Notebook - Take notes within Lynda.com using the Notebook to encourage engagement with the content. Your notes will stay in your account, and you can print them out.
Contact: [email protected]