To further our commitment to supporting current students through their higher education experience, the University has a number of CLASS (Continue Learning and Succeed in your Studies) scholarships available if you have a good academic record and are in financial need.
- You must be a UK/EU student and be currently enrolled on a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Westminster
- You must have achieved at least a 60% average grade in your previous semester/year and receive all financial assistance available to you from Student Finance England/Wales/NI/SAAS
- You must demonstrate academic excellence, financial need and development potential
- You must have a household income of less than £35,000 per annum
- Part-time module retrievers are not eligible to apply
- Priority will be given to underrepresented groups, particularly mature students