The Faculty of Science and Technology continue to offer a great range of accredited courses from professional bodies including:
- BCS (The Chartered Institute for IT)
- IET (The Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- IBMS (The Institution of Biomedical Science)
- AFN (The Association for Nutrition)
- SENR (The Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register)
These accreditations can give you an advantage when looking for a job as some employers look for graduates with accredited degrees.
Here are five ways an accreditation can help boost your employability:
- Create Unique networking opportunities
- Find resources to help support your research and broaden your industry knowledge and understanding
- Demonstrate to future employers your commitment to your career
- Develop Soft skills such as team working, communication skills and commercial awareness, all of which are sought after by employers, especially at a graduate level.
- Show the industry you’re qualified.
To find out more about the improvements within the Science and Technology faculty visit our improvements page