Are you an international student keen to develop a career or gain experience in the UK? Are the visa regulations leaving you confused about the job search and approaching organisations? This session offers an introduction on how to contact employers and navigate the visa system.
This workshop will cover:
- Why work in the UK?
- A comparison of Tier 2, AIESEC Tier 5 and BUNAC visa
- How prepared are you for the job search?
- Skill shortages and job sector trends
- Opportunities with large corporate organisations, small and medium-size companies, start-ups and the charity sector
- Time management and setting realistic goals
- Communication & cultural awareness
- Adapting to work life in the UK after graduation