PASS (Passing Assessment Student Support) week is a series of workshops to help you prepare for (online) exams, re-sits and dissertations. The workshops cover the following areas:
- Revision, effective reading, and time management
- Dealing with online exams and answering essay-type questions
- Coping with exams from the emotional point of view
- Technical and troubleshooting support with online submissions
- Researching for your dissertation and dissertation writing
- Referencing and using reference generation software
For enquiries related to PASS please email Academic Learning Development at [email protected].