Aspiring entrepreneurs are invited to attend the Westminster Business Challenge Finals. Organised by the Professional Practice Entrepreneurship team, the Westminster Business Challenge Finals are part of Global Entrepreneurship Week, an international global event designed to inspire people around the world to engage in entrepreneurial activity.
Speakers and topics
You will hear from the following speakers about their business ventures and experience:
- Sean Drake, Investment Executive and author of upcoming book, Investor Magnet
- Maila Reeves, Director of ForwardLadies, the largest community in the UK of women in business, will be talking about inclusive entrepreneurship.
You will hear about topics including how:
- entrepreneurs come up with ventures for start-ups
- entrepreneurs solve business challenges for large companies
- to get funding for your business ideas
You will also get the chance to vote in the Westminster Business Challenge Final, evaluate team performances in the 24 hours Business Challenge competition, and network with other brilliant and innovative minds.
Book your place
This event is free to attend and open to all current Westminster Business School students, prospective students and alumni.
Guests should come to Marylebone reception upon arrival.
|3 -3.30pm||Networking and drinks|
|3.30 - 3.40pm||Welcome|
|3.40 - 4.20pm||Finals of Pounds for Bright Ideas competition|
|4.20 - 4.50pm||ContentCal and Team Future Business Challenge Pitches|
|4.50 - 6.15pm||MSC Business Challenge Pitches|
|6.15 - 6.45pm||Networking and drinks|
|6.45 - 7.50pm||What is Inclusive Entrepreneurship?|
|7.50 - 8.25pm||Talk by Sean Drake, author of Investor Magnet|
|8.25 - 8.55pm||Networking and book signing with Sean Drake|
|8.55 - 9.00pm||Closing|