Climate change and the environment are pressing urgent concerns, but are we doing enough to take care of our common home?
The purpose of this panel event is to raise awareness of the need to care for the environment and the constructive role that people of all faiths and none can play when they work together.
At a time when so much divides us, this common goal can bridge differences and help us focus on what unites us.
Join us to raise awareness of the need to care for the environment and the constructive role that religious communities can play when they work together on this common goal, to bridge differences and focus on what unites us.
The panel will be integrated by:
- Catholic – Barbara Kentish from RCDOW Justice Peace.
- Muslim – Mayia Rahman from Islamic Relief.
- Secularist/Academic – Prof. Andreas Philippopoulos-Mihalopoulos, Professor of Environmental Law at UoW
- Buddhist – Don de Silva, Buddhist environmentalist, journalist, author, life coach and trainer and CEO of Change Ways International
- Jewish – To be confirmed
- Chair – Roland Dannreuther
For more information email the CSR team at [email protected].