The course is led by consultant and academic Dr Ruth Sacks, who has already published articles in The Sunday Times, The Guardian, HRM Magazine, Prowess and Borderless. The programme also has contributions from a formidable range of CEOs, facilitators and academics with international board-level experience across all sectors.
This is the third round of this course, which offers women preparing for executive or non-executive board roles six days of intensive on-site learning spaced over six months.
If you join the programme, you'll develop the skills and confidence to:
- project a strong, confident and resilient self-image
- communicate with assurance and emotional intelligence to command attention at board level
- chair and manage senior meetings with confidence and flair
- interpret, discuss and assess financial information accurately and speedily
- use networking opportunities to advance your career and add value to your organisation
- develop your CV and interview techniques to support your ambitions
“Really good day: great speakers, fantastic networking with colleagues plus good combination of topics.”
“Really engaging – got me thinking!”
“Fascinating. Probably one of the most impactful session in the sense that we can use the takeaways any time in our personal and professional lives.”
"Very well organised and planned. I am getting a lot out of it both in terms of the content and the interaction with the other attendees.”
To find out more about the upcoming sessions and speakers, please visit the course's page.