The University is introducing changes to the undergraduate student experience from next September. This includes introducing five new graduate attributes – areas in which Westminster graduates will excel and be distinctive.
Enter the competition!
- Are you a creative thinker?
- Would you like to come up with a design concept and see it come to life?
- Would you like to help fellow students prepare for their future?
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in creating something students across the university will use to improve their skills and employability.
How it works
Your competition entry should address the following points in no more than 1000 words:
Describe your idea
- Tell us what technical aspects the resource will have
- Tell us about the visual design of the resource
- Why your idea will appeal to students
Dates to remember
- Monday 14 December 2015 - Deadline to enter your initial proposal
- Monday 18 January 2016 – deadline to submit final, detailed proposals
- Wednesday 20 January 2016: pitching day – Shortlisted teams will pitch their ideas to our panel of judges.