The WIN PAL Learning Cafe is a Peer Assisted Learning (student-to-student) scheme where experienced students meet with small groups of first-year students to help them:
- adjust to university life
- improve their study habits
- improve their confidence
- Valuable CV experience such as leadership, teamwork, and facilitation
- Reimbursement of travel/food expenses up to £10 per session
- A Certificate of Achievement
- LIONSGATE Production Company will award prizes to the best volunteers in WIN PAL including 2 tickets to a red carpet premiere
- Lawrence King has donated art books as prizes for volunteers
- Proactive, sociable and keen to help other students by sharing insights
- If undergraduate: have been reaching a 2:1 average
- Participate in the WIN Training on Wednesday 28 January 2015
- Availability on Wednesday afternoons, at Harrow Campus, during February and March 2015
If you are interested in participating and/or would like to find out more, please contact Nicola Allett at [email protected].
The deadline for applying is 16 January 2015.