- We have completed the building works providing you with a new studying and social areas
- Revised and improved the delivery of number of modules like Strategic Perspectives
- Introduced number of career events i.e.: Career’s Fast-track on Monday’s evenings, Employability workshops, Placements and Internships opportunities to all business school students and HRM conference taking place in April
- Continue developing various ways to improve your learning experience through: blogs, on-line group discussions, video content and on-line course work submission
- We are in regular contact with Student Union and started Learning Conversations group to get regular feedback from you and ways of further improving it
This work is never finished and our promise to you is that we continue working with you over the years to make sure you get the most out of your student experience here at Westminster.
Dr David Hitchcock, Associate Dean