Deans and directors from around the world congregated in Prague from the 13 to 15 May for the Annual Association of MBAs (AMBA) international conference.
The conference covered the following themes:
- evolution of the online and blended learning MBA: deciding the right strategy
- future evolution of the MBA, MBM and DBA programmes
- recruiting and retaining high calibre faculty
- attracting and recruiting more MBA students
- innovating and differentiating future MBA programmes
- building stronger engagement with employers
- identifying and creating global alliances
During the conference, our MBA Director, Dr Sue Balint, received the 30 Year Milestone award from Sir Paul Judge. This demonstrates the longevity of our MBA and we are very pleased to have been involved in working with AMBA and delivering our MBA over such a long time period. Our trophy will be proudly displayed in the Business School.
About our MBA course
Westminster Business School is one of the best business schools for professionally focused MBA courses in London.
Our MBA degree is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to become an inspirational leader and view business issues from a wide range of perspectives.