The IoD, an organisation which represents the interests of more than 37,000 business leaders and investors, is offering you the opportunity to access some of the most senior professionals across the UK.
This is the first time that the IoD has offered this benefit to students from a select group of UK universities and is a great chance for you to meet potential employers and mentors to help you in your future career.
If you receive one of our 25 exclusive IoD student memberships you'll be able to:
- attend exclusive IoD regional and national events
- start building a network of valuable contacts
- receive personal and confidential support from an online guru panel of IoD members
- access a range of business information available online
- join the IoD LinkedIn networking group
- download the monthly Director magazine app
Watch the video below to find out more about the benefits of joining the IoD:
How to enter
To enter the competition, fill out your details and submit a 500-word essay describing:
- how the IoD membership would help you in developing your professional career
- how would you use your membership to contribute to Westminster Business School
Submission deadline and results
You'll need to submit your application by Friday 29 November 2013. We'll choose the winners based on the merit of your essay as well as your marks to date and we'll announce the results by the end of this year.