According to ELLE UK, Ashley is ‘carving her path on the London fashion scene’, with A-listers like Pixie Geldof, Daisy Lowe and Alexa Chung as avid fans and vocal supporters. Celebrity models Alice Dellal and Georgia-May Jagger walked in her show.
In addition to Ashley, three more Fashion Design BA Honours alumni won awards:
- Christopher Bailey (1994 graduate, Chief Creative and Chief Executive Officer, Burberry) won the Editor’s Choice Award
- Katie Hillier (1997 graduate, Creative Director, Marc by Marc Jacobs) won the Contemporary Brand Award
- Stuart Vevers (1996 graduate, Creative Director, Coach) won the Best Accessory Designer Award
London Fashion Week 2015 marks Ashley's second solo show, after several seasons on the celebrated Fashion East line-up.
- Find out more about the Fashion Design BA Honours course
- Find out more about the Department of Fashion at the Faculty of Media, Arts and Design