What is it?
CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) is the world's largest professional body of management accountants.
The CIMA Global Business Challenge, organised in partnership with Barclays, is an international business competition for undergraduates around the world designed to bring out the best in the young business leaders of tomorrow.
How to take part
To participate, you'll have to form a team of four members and fill out a registration form. You'll then need to prepare a 3,000 word report based on a case study.
If you're shortlisted, you'll need to prepare a two-minute team video based on a given brief, write a two-page synopsis and present your findings to a panel of judges.
If you go on to win your regional final, you'll once again present your findings to a panel of high profile judges and participate in a question and answer session at the end of your presentation.
- Registration deadline – 7 March 2014
- Report submission deadline – 31 March 2014
- Announcement of finalists – 9 May 2014
- Local final: 13 June 2014
By taking part in this challenge, you'll:
- learn how to analyse and solve a real life business case study
- improve your team building and presentation skills
- boost your CV and enhance your career development
- get tips, techniques and advice from global decision makers and CIMA professionals
- expand your global network and connect with top employers, including Barclays
- connect with like-minded and ambitious students from around the globe - join the community now on Facebook
- represent your country/region and win an all expenses paid trip to India for the prestigious global final.
To find out more, visit the CIMA Global Business Challenge website.