Students who have just returned from their one-year placements will be making ten-minute presentations throughout the day on Wednesday 9 October. Book your place to find out more about their experiences!
This is a great opportunity for you to understand:
- what types of placements are available for you
- details about the assessment you'll do while on your placement
- information on how you could gain 15-credit level 6 module through this experience
All 1st and 2nd year WBS UG students are welcome to attend any presentations. To book your place, click on the relevant links below.
Room C282, Marylebone campus
- 10 - 12pm: Economics and Finance
- 12 - 2pm: Finance and Operations
- 2 - 4pm: Leadership, Finance and Operations
Room CG28, Marylebone campus