The British Chambers of Commerce accredited network in the UK represents over 100,000 businesses, with more than 5 million employees, and is the leading private sector provider of export support to UK businesses.
About the event
The British Chambers of Commerce International Trade Conference 2014 – Global Network, Global Opportunities – will bring together new and growing exporters, policymakers and business leaders, to meet our UK and overseas network and get connected to opportunities around the world.
The event will include a lunchtime roundtable discussion on the question ‘how can we develop the next generation of exporters?’, with an audience of approximately 100 young people and exporters.
Speakers include Theo Paphitis, Anya Hindmarch and a number of other high profile entrepreneurs and policy makers.
Who will be there?
During this conference, you'll have the opportunity to network with:
- UK businesses from all sectors new to exporting
- high-growth exporters interested in new markets
- British brands with an international presence
- UK Chambers of Commerce and their members
- business groups representing high-growth markets overseas
- business and international trade support organisations from the UK and around the world
- senior representatives from the UK Government and the diplomatic community
Book your place
If you're a WBS student and would like to join the conference, apply now at the British Chambers of Commerce website. Places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.