If you're a student of today in your undergraduate management programme, what do you think your programme should look like by 2020 to prepare future students to be effective business leaders?
Assemble a team and produce a video that provides your prediction. Be creative - be more than a talking head. Create something highly engaging and persuasive that can be used today to help shape programs as they evolve.
Consider technology, experiential learning, globalisation, student teacher interaction, or anything else you think is relevant. Present your ideas to Programme Directors of top business schools from all around the world.
- Create a three-minute video. Videos that are longer than three minutes will not be accepted.
- Upload the video to YouTube. If you don't have a YouTube account, you will need to create one.
- Submit an entry form. Fill out the form and submit the URL link to the video by 23:59 (EST) on 15 May 2013. Entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
- Winner announcement. We will announce the winning team on 24 May 2013 and begin preparation for the trip.
- You and your team must be undergraduate business students. You can be from anywhere in the world, but you must be currently studying as an undergraduate business student. Your team can be any size but only 3 will be able to attend the conference.
- Videos which are not in English, must have subtitles in English. Silent videos are also accepted. Simple instructions on how to create subtitles for YouTube videos can be found on this page.
- Videos must comply with YouTube's general terms and conditions. Learn more about YouTube's terms and conditions.
Babson College is the number one school for entrepreneurship in the world. Learn more about how they are changing the future of business management education and has a mission to educate leaders who will create social and economic value everywhere.
EFMD acts as a catalyst to enhance excellence in management education and development globally. Made up of over 800 member organisations from academia, business, public service and consultancy in over 80 countries, EFMD acts as a unique forum for information, research, networking and debate on innovation and best practice inmanagement development.