- Do you have an idea for a business venture involving the UK and China?
- Do you want a share of the £12,000 in cash prizes?
- Do you want expert advice and comments on your business idea?
- Do you want to build your international network of contacts?
Then join the China UK Entrepreneurship Challenge 2013!
The China-UK Entrepreneurship Competition aims to encourage new business ventures between China and the United Kingdom and is intended to simulate the real-world process of entrepreneurs soliciting start-up funds from early-stage investors and venture capital firms. The competition is part of the PMI2 (Prime Minister Initiative II) Connect project, supported by British Council and the Confucius Institute programme funded by Hanban.
The competition is divided into two complementary tracks: Firstly, the Tomorrow's Leaders track, open to university teams – students and post docs – both in the UK and China. And, secondly, the Innovative Business track aimed at existing businesses.
Teams will be selected to participate in this competition for:
- £12,000 cash prizes
- A possible free work space in London for one year provided by UEL
- An investment opportunity of £250,000 for the best business plans
Initial registration, proposal submission and selection - 27 May 2013 deadline.
To enter click here.