What is it?
Our PG internship programme offers a great opportunity for you to gain practical experience in a range of business fields, such as:
- public relations
- human resources
- finance and accounting
- project management
- general business/operations
All 8-week summer internships are part-time (15-20 hours per week) and unpaid, although we encourage employers to pay for your travel and/or lunch expenses.
Your internship might take place at a SME (small-or-medium-enterprise), a charity or a large organisation. Some internship opportunities are more competitive than others, and may require some prior experience from you.
On successful completion of your internship, you’ll receive a certificate of participation.
When will your internship take place?
- September 2013 starters: 9 June – 1 August 2014
- January 2014 starters: 28 July – 19 September 2014
Please make sure that you keep your diary clear for internship interviews with potential employers in the 3 weeks prior to the internship starting date.
How to apply
To apply, please follow these steps:
- Complete the online application form
- Download both the code of conduct form and the personal statement form from Blackboard under ‘PG and MBA Internships, Mentoring and Consultancy Programmes (WBS)’
- Upload and submit your personal statement, signed code of conduct form and CV to Blackboard