Working while studying is a great opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills, gain valuable work experience and increase your job prospects after graduation.
We have a range of exciting roles all year round including:
- Administrative and Research assistants
- Social Media, Project and Marketing Assistants
- graphic designing
- as well as roles in the Library and much more
Positions are paid either on the national minimum wage, £9.40 or £12 per hour, or depending on the nature of work. The employer will decide the rate.
How to apply
The Talent Bank is open to all our current students and It’s super easy to apply, just follow these 3 steps:
- Fill out the application form on Engage
- Submit a CV and Supporting Statement before Monday 2nd May at 9am
- A member of our team will send you a confirmation email letting you know whether you have been successful
NOTE: Only students who meet our criteria will be accepted into the Talent Bank. For more information, please visit the Talent Bank webpage.
Good luck to everyone applying!
The Talent Bank Team