Recently Aimee Bateman, the founder of recruitment company Career Cake, presented advice to Westminster Business School students, giving them insights into how important it is to manage your online reputation. Watch the UWSU’s Smoke Radio coverage of the event.
Come along to 'Get the Digital Edge Day' on Thursday 21 March at Marylebone.
You too can get some valuable insights by booking a place at one of the seminars/workshops:
- Using social media to job hunt - Full
- Social media and reputation: what you can learn from big companies - Places still available
- Managing your online reputation - Places filling fast
- Learning from media change - Places still available
- Researching companies online for your job interview - Places filling fast
- IT training opportunities at the University of Westminster - Places still available
- Panel discussion: what skills and what for? - Last few places
This event is being organized by the University’s JISC funded research project DigitISE.