Have ambitions as a writer, presenter, DJ, or want to get involved behind the scene?
The Student Union's Smoke Media teams - creators of the award-winning Smoke magazine, Smoke TV and Smoke Radio - are looking for new talent and contributors to keep students up to date with all things Westminster and what’s going on at our campuses and around the capital.
Getting involved with Smoke Media is an exciting experience, giving you the chance to meet loads of people, learn new skills, work as part of an energetic team and boost your future career prospects.
Former students who have been involved with Smoke Media include Nick Bright (Radio 1Xtra DJ) and Danny Wallace (Comedian and entertainer).
The Students' Union wants to hear about your experiences here, including:
- what it’s like to be a Fresher
- your experience of being a postgraduate or international student
- what it's like living in halls or rented student accommodation
- how to survive in the big smoke
- how to manage your money and make the most of student discounts
- how to find part-time jobs
- what’s hot in London – culture, attractions, shops, bars and clubs
- your experiences of being involved in a Dragons sports club or UWSU society
- what it's like to become a 2nd/3rd/4th year student
To get involved with Smoke Media, email [email protected]