What is it?
The University is developing a new digital/online resource to support students in building the skills and competencies they need to demonstrate the graduate attributes, and improve their employability. Supported by one of our most valued partners, Santander Bank PLC, we are holding a competition for students to design the new resource.
The University is introducing changes to the undergraduate student experience from next September. This includes introducing five new graduate attributes – areas in which Westminster graduates will excel and be distinctive.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in creating something students across the University will use to improve their skills and employability.
How it works
Your competition entry should address the following points in no more than 1,000 words:
Describe your idea
- Tell us what technical aspects the resource will have
- Tell us about the visual design of the resource
- Why your idea will appeal to students
For full details about the competition, check out the competition webpage.
There is also a short video explaining the purpose of the resource in detail. Watch it here on YouTube.
Dates to remember
- Monday 14 December 2015 – deadline to enter your initial proposal
- Monday 18 January 2016 – deadline to submit final, detailed proposals
- Wednesday 20 January 2016: pitching day – shortlisted teams will pitch their ideas to our panel of judges.