Staff at the Welcome Desk will be able to offer information and guidance on student services as well as providing library enquiries. Staff will be able to signpost you to the right areas and provide contact details for you to access services but will not be able to make appointments on your behalf.
The Welcome Desk is on the ground floor of Harrow Library and is staffed during term time:
- 9am – 6pm from Monday to Thursday
- 9am – 5pm on Fridays
- 10am – 5pm on Saturday and Sunday.
For opening hours outside of term please check the Harrow Library page.
- Library services
- Student Advice
- Student Funding
- International Student Advice
- Student Health
- Disability Learning Support
- Pastoral Care and Chaplaincy Support
A confidential phone will be set up for students who do not wish to disclose information to staff on the desk.
Confidential one-to-one meetings for some services will continue to be held in E-Block, ground floor rooms. Appointments are scheduled for various times throughout the week, Monday to Friday.
Careers and Work Placement advice is located within the Creative Enterprise Centre in A Block. Book an appointment via Engage.
The Faculty Registry will continue to open on the following days and times:
- Monday to Thursday, 12pm – 2pm, and 4pm –5pm
- Fridays during term time, 12pm – 2pm
- Out of term-times are Monday to Friday, 12pm – 2pm