We have a variety of software available for use in our computer rooms, and offer training in some of the most popular applications. You also have the opportunity to gain qualifications in specific software applications.
Training sessions are currently offered on a first-come, first-served basis, unless specified. All sessions are free to University of Westminster students and take in Training room 2, Cavendish library.
More information, including how to book, is available in our IT training section.
Introductory IT courses
- 2 May, 10am-12pm - Adobe Creative Suite Taster
- 2 May, 12-2pm - Adobe Creative Suite Taster
- 2 May, 2-4pm - Adobe Creative Suite Taster
- 5 May, 2-4pm - Introduction to Excel 2010
- 12 May, 2-4pm - PowerPoint for Presentations
- 19 May, 2-4pm - Managing Long Documents in Word
- 26 May, 2-4pm - Introduction to Excel 2010
- 2 June, 2-4pm - PowerPoint for Presentations
- 16 June, 2-4pm - Managing Long Documents in Word
Microsoft Office Specialist training
- 1 May, 10am-5pm
- 22 May, 10am-5pm
- 12 June, 10am-5pm
- 8 May, 10am-5pm
- 29 May, 10am-5pm
- 19 June, 10am-5pm
- 15 May, 10am-5pm
- 5 June, 10am-5pm
Adobe Certified Associate sessions
- Tuesday 6 May, 10am-5pm - ACA Photoshop part 1
- Wednesday 14 May, 10am-5pm - ACA Photoshop part 2
- Tuesday 27 May, 10am-5pm - ACA InDesign part 1
- Tuesday 3 June, 10am-5pm - ACA InDesign part 2
IT drop-in sessions
We also offer IT drop-in room is open to all students on Wednesday and Friday afternoons from 2-5pm in Training Room 2, Cavendish Library.