Inter Faith Week:
- highlights the good work done by local faith, inter faith and faith-based groups and organisations
- draws new people into inter faith learning and co-operation
- enables greater interaction between people of different backgrounds
- helps develop integrated and neighbourly communities
- celebrates diversity and commonality
- opens new possibilities for partnership
Become a part of something bigger this week. Maybe you'd like to arrange an event – from a study visit to a place of worship, to an interfaith discussion on campus sharing stories. Or perhaps just share a thought on the Twittersphere with the hashtag #IFWeek.
For more information, please contact Yusuf Kaplan at [email protected] or call on extension 65794.