Take part in this year's National Student Survey (NSS) poster competition and if you win, you'll:
- see your poster used in a high-profile national campaign at universities across the country
- work with the survey agency to develop and adapt your design for the promotional campaign
- get a one-week work placement at London design firm hat-trick
How to enter
You can submit up to three designs, using separate application forms, and you'll need to make sure that your poster:
- attracts attention and inspires students to take part in the National Student Survey
- is dynamic and stands out from the crowd
- can be reproduced easily in print and online
For full instructions on what you need to do, download the NSS Poster Competition Participant Pack.
Download the application form from the NUS website.
You'll need to submit your design/s by midnight on Monday 7 October 2013.