About the scheme
Our library is launching a new scheme to give students a greater say in planning and allocating its resources. We would like to involve you in deciding what books to buy and how to improve the overall learning experience for students.
If successful, you will co-manage a budget of £500 and act as a communication channel between students and the library. You will gain a year-long experience and improve your ability to negotiate, budget and influence decisions. The experience will boost your confidence and employment prospects, and give you a chance to develop your contacts and interact with University staff regularly.
How much of my time will it take?
2-3 hours a week for one academic year.
Who can apply?
Second-year students on the following undergraduate courses can apply:
- Construction Management BSc
- English BAs
- Fashion Design BA
- Fashion Merchandise Management BA
- Finance with Management BSc
- Herbal Medicine BSc
- Illustration and Visual Communication BA
- International Business BA
- Language BAs
- Politics and International Relations BA
- Property and Planning BSc
What do I need to know before applying?
- Each course will be represented by two students.
- We will allocate positions on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If we receive too many applications, we may ask you for further details.
Applications close on 28 February 2014.
- View the full job description.
- Apply for the post.
For further information, please email Berekhet Berakhy at [email protected]