- Exams and assessments coming up?
- Do you need help with revision techniques?
- Do you need support with assessments and dissertations?
- Do you need support with coping with exam stress and anxiety?
- Want to improve your memory?
- Want to boost your confidence?
Westminster PASS: Passing Assessments Student Support
PASS week is run by the Academic Learning Development Centre in collaboration with Information Services, Disability Learning Support, IT Training and Counselling.
PASS week is running 16-20 June and features workshops delivered by Tarik Mahri, motivational speaker and ex-president of the Student Union.
Workshop topics include: revision techniques, exam writing, dissertation preparation and writing, managing anxiety and stress, and motivation for your studies.
These events are very popular, so we recommend booking your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.