Ask your question about a career in fashion with Andrew Groves from 1pm by accessing this link: http://bit.ly/dKl9zt
The panel is made up of:
- Jenny Holloway is director of Fashion Enter, an organisation committed to supporting fashion enterprise and helping new designers enter the fashion world. Jenny has been working in the fashion industry for more than 25 years.
- Katarina Rimarcikova has worked for high-end fashion labels such as Alexander McQueen and Gucci alongside freelance collaborations with various labels and designers. Katarina set up her own label in 2006.
- Andrew Groves is the course director of the BA Fashion Design degree at the University of Westminster. Andrew's own background in fashion is extensive and has included being head assistant to Alexander McQueen.
- Stephanie Finnan is owner of The Fashion Careers Clinic, a careers advice service specifically for fashion, textiles and accessories designers. Stephanie lectures at various schools, colleges and universities across the UK and is currently launching a short course for 16- to 18-year-olds on fashion careers, in partnership with the Fashion & Textile Museum. She is also author of How To Prepare For A Career In Fashion.
- Dr Maggi Toner-Edgar is director of Toner-Edgar Creative Style Consultancy. Prior to launching this business Maggi was a fashion designer, directing a design and manufacturing business for seven years. She is a member of the Chartered Society of Designers and a fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Fashion designer Vanessa Knox set up her own brand, Vanessa Knox Limited, which launches next week. She is also the co-founder of luxury womenswear brand Isabella Oliver.