International Students House, a charity founded in 1965, offers a range of services to aid and develop students while they are studying in London.
As a student here, you're entitled to use the services and facilities at ISH and attend the free events that take place – just show your University of Westminster card at ISH reception.
Services offered by ISH
- A low-cost bar – here you can meet other international students. The bar offers entertainment and activities most nights of the week.
- A welfare service – you can book an appointment to visit the welfare officer at ISH.
- The Theatre Club – you can buy discounted tickets for trips to the theatre from the Events Office at ISH. These theatre tickets are subsidised by ISH by up to 50% and you will attend the show with other students. A perfect way to make some theatre-loving friends.
- The Travel Club – this club offers discounted trips to destinations in the UK and Europe. Trips are subsidised by ISH by up to 50%. The Travel Club is the perfect way to explore the UK and Europe and meet some new friends.
- Free Sunday Cinema – every Sunday at 7:30pm ISH shows a new film. No need to book.
- Free Sunday table tennis – every Sunday afternoon at ISH they play table tennis. All are welcome.
- Free-to-attend events – ISH organises a range of events throughout the year. These range from cultural awareness evenings, lectures and debates to fun activities.
- Access to the ISH fitness studio – there is a fee for classes, but the fee is very competitive.
How to stay informed
To find out more, visit the ISH website.
To find out more about upcoming ISH events, Travel Club trips, Theatre Club trips and to sign up for their newsletter, visit the ISH events page.
Wondering what to expect from your first weeks at Westminster? Visit our When you arrive page.
To find out more about Student Affairs news and events at Westminster, follow Student Affairs on Facebook.