The seminar and workshop was held over one day and included discussions about the implementation of the EQF and competence & training requirements that are needed to support it.
About the Workshop & Seminar:
- A step-change innovation delivering a complete build system - Beattíe Passive
- Low Energy Construction and the European Qualification Framework - Chris Winch, Kings College London
- Qualifications in Sustainable Construction - David Holbrook, EcoBuilder
- ProBE & Kings College VET4LEC Seminar - Dr Colin Gleeson, University of Westminster
- VET Qualifications - Ian Billyard, Leeds College of Building
- VET4LEC Seminar - Jeff Bridgford, Kings College London
- VET and labour market changes implied with low energy construction, Linda Clarke, University of Westminster
- VET and qualifications for low energy construction - Peter Smulders & Joep Jansen, BuildUpSkillsNL
- VET Framework Analysis - Tim Oates, Cambridge Assessments
For further information about this workshop & seminar, and to enquire about future events, please contact us.