For an introduction to Health and Social Care Modelling Group (HSCMG) and details on recent projects, please see the materials below.
- Introduction to HSCMG leaflet.
- HSCMG staff profiles
- Professional Training Courses - MATHOS v2
- R&D Case Study-1 - Forecasting Length of Stay and Cost Branded v2
- R&D Case Study-2 - Hounslow UCC Simulation Branded v2
- R&D Case Study-3 - LPP Demand Planning Tool Branded v2
- R&D Case Study-4 - Prescribing Dashboard and Case Management Prescribing Benchmarker Branded v2
- R&D Case Study-5 - Towards effective capacity planning in a perinatal Branded v2
About the event:
HC2012 is the annual meeting place for health and social care professionals involved in the use, management and application of information for the effective and efficient delivery of care including informaticians, clinicians and senior managers.
Visit HC2012 website here
About the group:
HSCMG has fifteen years research and development experience in modelling, business intelligence, and analytics for health and social care services commissioning, management and provision.