Will you be doing field work or off-site working as part of your course?

Off-site working means any location other than a University of Westminster campus or Halls of Residence.

We organises some field work and off–site working for you. In some cases, however, you may need to organise this yourself. To help you do this we have developed new guidance around field work and field trips, including a set of ‘frequently asked questions’.

The university has a duty of care for students while you are on university business, wherever you are located. The guidance that has been developed offers advice on things like risk assessments, insurance, visas and funding.

For more information visit the field work and off-site working page.

Press and media enquiries

Contact us on:

[email protected]