Coca Cola Enterprise are giving current students from Westminster Business School, School of Eletronics and Computer Science and School of Media, Arts and Design a unique opportunity to participate in a real-life marketing challenge on 16 and 17 February 2013.
You and your team will be given a brief and will have 24 hours to come up with a creative digital idea, which will then be presented to the panel of judges.
What’s in it for you?
- Work on a real-life problem faced by Coca-Cola Enterprises and FMCG businesses today
- Certificate of participation from Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Potential for your idea to be developed in the future
- Enhance your CV and gain experience to draw on in interviews
- Learning and support from Coca-Cola Enterprises, marketing agencies and a large restaurant group
- Full feedback and guidance from a panel of industry judges, including Coca-Cola Enterprises
- £1,000 prize for the winning team, £500 prize for second-place team
- Two £250 prizes for best team and most innovative idea
It is perfect for students interested in marketing, design and technology.