Applications are sought from high-quality prospective doctoral students who will contribute to at least one of the following core areas of research within the Centre for the Study of Democracy:
- Contemporary democratic theory and governance
- Resilience and sustainability
- Gender and sexuality
- Post-colonial politics, development and emerging powers
- Security, violence and international relations
- Critical international theory
The closing date for applications is 5pm on 27 April 2018 and interviews will be held on 12 June 2018.
More information, including how to apply, can be found on the Politics and International Relations research studentships page.